It’s day 2 of gluten-free eating and I don’t feel deprived of anything yet. I’ve given up my English Muffin that I usually have with my egg in the morning but otherwise I haven’t been missing out on much. It certainly helps that so many of my friends are gluten-free to start out with.
- Fried Egg, Almond Milk (coffee)
- Curried Lentil Poutine (Leftovers)
Snacks (lots since I went hiking)
- Power Balls (3 are the nutritional equivalency of a Clif Bar)
- White Wine (after the hike, I wasn’t boozing on the trails I swear)
- Fibre One Bar - Gluten-free experts: am I cheating with that one? I didn’t see any outright wheat in it but in a true gluten-free diet I would not be eating anything with oats due to cross-contamination.
- Balkan Yogurt